camel-users mailing list archives

From Zagan <erbsen.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject How to develop a Camel route OSGi Bundle
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 07:30:21 GMT
Hello,

I read the tutorial under
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part1.html
ttp://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part1.html . Sadly I'm not
experienced in using Maven, Maven Pax Plugin, Spring, Spring OSGi, OSGi
bundle interfaces. Can anybody explain me for what requirement each
technology is used and how to set up a demo environment? Is there a getting
Started in this technologies on the Camel page? I want to write a tutorial
on how to develop & deploy a Java DSL route  as OSGi bundle.

Thanks in advance!