camel-users mailing list archives

From Airwish <>
Subject Smpp Producer is Sending automatically
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 07:18:59 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to integrate the Smpp-Component in my Application which has the
following architecture:

 An backend application which is running the Camel-Server. It receives
Requests from another client which will be consumed. From here i start a
call to my Smpp-Client which should send the message to the SMSC.
 The Smpp-Client which transmitts messages to the SMSC

But at the moment I start my Smpp-Client the Smpp-Component starts to send
messages to the SMSC. The method to send Messages is called with null values
as parameters. How can I avoid that behaviour?

The Routes are defined in Java-DSL. I have one Route from the SMSC to a
Service which acts as Receiver. And one Route from a Service which acts as
Transmitter to the SMSC.