camel-users mailing list archives

From Eugeniu <eugen...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: netty questions
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 17:02:11 GMT
Hi

How does the connectTimeout and keepAlive parameters interact?

I found a strange behavior when using these parameters in combination:
When using this sequence - the message I should have gotten from the TCP
connection is not present (reply string is null).
?textline=true&amp;keepAlive=false&amp;sync=true&amp;connectTimeout=60000

When using this sequence - the behavior is as expected - the proper reply is
received and forwarded to the next point in the route.
?textline=true&amp;connectTimeout=60000&amp;keepAlive=false&amp;sync=true

The reply in both cases is really fast so the timeout is not an issue.