camel-users mailing list archives

From javaxmlsoapdev <>
Subject Re: Unable to read properties from camel PropertiesComponent
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 15:58:26 GMT
camel doesn't recognize spring property format ${} doesn't work. Also look at
this post where user was able to use camel property component

Following camel link also suggests we don't need to put {{ }}

I am fine to get rid of camel property component completely if somehow I can
pass spring property to following..(I know that's not a valid syntax but
imagining something like it)

<camel:threadPoolProfile defaultProfile="true"

Any ideas?