camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: 2 persistence units in Camel
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 11:37:59 GMT
O.K. now I see the problem which is somehow similar to the one once I had as
well... However I went for another solution which was to simply list all my
persistence units in *one single* persistence.xml file. Then put this file
on your classpath which would make it accessible under the path
META-INF/persistence.xml. As an example by a Web-App you *could* put it
under the path:

WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml

inside your WAR.

And because by this solution you've got *one single* persistence.xml you
don't have to specify explicitly where to find many of them.

Babak