camel-users mailing list archives

From pvunckx <pieter.vun...@telenet.be>
Subject Content enrich via WS
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 14:32:38 GMT
Case:
I receive an XML message who contains a lot of data, one of the fields is an
ID of a person.
Via this ID (and only this ID) I need to construct a SOAP message to make a
WS-call who will return extra information that I need to merge with the
initial (!!) message.

I support I have to use the ‘enrich’ method
1/ But for the uri what do I need to use ? A CXF uri ?
2/ I can construct a message for the CXF WS but doesn’t I lose that way the
original message ? Which I still need to do the merge (Of how do I get this
message back?)

Pseudo-code:
>From (“direct:start’)
  .transform() //convert xml msg to xml msg for first ws call
  .enrich (uri, strategy)  //uri ? , strategy  can I access the initial
msg?
.to(cxf-ws);	//call second ws with enrich initial msg

Thanks for tips and tricks!!
Pieter