camel-users mailing list archives

From ben_rr <>
Subject Re: spring-ws component unmarshall Jaxb problem when Payload namespace prefix in attribute value
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 06:14:47 GMT
Hi Richard

Thanks for the quick reply. I copied the xmlBean url twice and now changed
the URL to Spring web service ticket. The xmlBean ticket mentioned in the
spring web service one so I paste it here.

Anyway, please correct me if I am wrong. I don't think adding prefix mapper
will fix my problem. In my case I am only use camel spring-ws and jaxb as
web service client. What returned from the server is out of my control. I
only want the unmarshaller to pick up the namespace prefix from the soap

*xmlns:n2=""* in the soap response

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap=""
      <n:loginResponse xmlns:n="">
         <n:Result xsi:type="n2:LoginResp">
            <header xsi:type="n2:APIResponseHeader">
               <errorCode xsi:type="n2:APIErrorEnum">OK</errorCode>
            <errorCode xsi:type="n2:LoginErrorEnum">OK</errorCode>
            <minorErrorCode xsi:nil="1"/>