camel-users mailing list archives

From soumya_sd <>
Subject Re: How to get this done in Camel
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 11:09:11 GMT

Willem.Jiang wrote
> How about the route like this
> from("direct:in").to("http://somewhere").bean(mybean, "process").to("your
> endpoint")
> You can store the parameter into the exchange property, and it will be
> copied across the route.

Thanks for confirming this. Is it possible to to configure mybean in
parallel with sending the http request (maybe using mulitcast or some other
Camel feature/component) ?

I would like to do something like the following

1. I'm not sure what goes in ?? above.
2. Also, I want to do some post processing on the response from the request
to http://somewhere.
3. Finally, I want to invoke this route using a ProducerTemplate and get a
response back.