camel-users mailing list archives

From yeknod <zhen...@hotmail.com>
Subject How could I use TransactionErrorHandler with a customized FailureProcessor?
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 06:45:56 GMT
hi,

I want to setup a global TransactionErrorHandler to handle all the exception
in my routes, and it's also need to link with a customized processor, in
which I could do anything with the exception, for example, log the exception
into database.

the following is what I suppose to achieve:

	<bean id="exceptionHandler"
class="org.apache.camel.spring.spi.TransactionErrorHandlerBuilder" >
		<property name="failureProcessor"
ref="customizedEexceptionProcessor"></property>
	</bean>
	<bean id="customizedEexceptionProcessor"
		class="log.exception.to.database">
        </bean>
	<camel:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
errorHandlerRef="customizedExceptionHandler">
		<camel:route>
			<camel:from uri="direct:start"/>
			<camel:transacted/>
                        <to uri="jms:requests?disableReplyTo=true"/>
                        <camel:bean
ref="throwExceptionForcelyProcessor"></camel:bean>
		</camel:route>
        </camel:camelContext>