camel-users mailing list archives

From anand_tech <>
Subject Apache Camel : CXFRS Server : Need advice for Routing
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 06:47:55 GMT
i am making restful webservices using apache cxf and camel. my configuration
is something like this :

    <camelcxf:rsServer id="applicationserver" address="/"
    <ref bean="Demo" />
    <ref bean="Foo" />
    <ref bean="Bar" />
I have three service beans exposed as services and are mapped to different
urls and the route is something like this :

    <camel:route id="ServerRoute">
    <camel:from uri="cxfrs://bean://applicationserver" />
    <camel:process ref="camelCxfInProcessor" />
    <camel:to uri="http://google" />
    <camel:to uri="bean:googlereqreshandler" />

Now for each service bean i want to have different route as all three have
different functionality, but i am unable to determine what should i write in

    <from: uri="cxfrs://bean://aplicationserver..."/>

tag to distinguish routes according to service beans. Or is there any other
way of doing this?  please suggest something.