camel-users mailing list archives

From barry_allen <coldgint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to send ack and then resume route with original message
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 12:18:02 GMT
Thanks for responding, Claus. Just a little clarification on wiretap:

1.) If I wiretap in this fashion, and I set getIn().body(ack) on the wiretap
thread from the mina route, will the ack be able to find it's way back to
the server (that set the original message) correctly, as with the wiretap I
am now on a different thread than the original tcp socket (if my
understanding of wiretap is correct)?

2.) I am using spring tags. If I wiretap, since I need to make a call into a
bean that will both build the ack message for me and send the ack back to
the server by setting it on the exchange getIn().body(), is the following
correct for resuming on the main route with the original message?

<from ref="my-mina-tcp-in">
<wireTap uri="direct:sendTcpAck" processorRef="myAckCreatorAndSenderBean"/>
<from ref="direct:sendTcpAck">
(ack is sent and original message from my-mina-tcp-in is now present for
processing here)

Thank you once again.