camel-users mailing list archives

From sekaijin <>
Subject Re: How to bind an object in the registry camel?
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 14:19:11 GMT

My camel version is 2.8.0
I'm running fuseEsb 4.4

Thank for this response.
but this does not answer to my problem.

if I define my bundle and my route with blueprint, the doc  is sufficient to
find a solution.

my problem is I have to go through a routebuilder because my route can not
be determined at compile time.

it is defined in the module loading. and as URLs, the presence or absence of
processors is determined by the values ​​defined in a database. I do not
know in advance how many roads will be built.

blueprint at startup, launches routebuilder. it reads the database and
builds the road.

for the datasource for the codec and I do not see how I go from the registry

for example
. to ("jdbc:" + getDatasourceNameInConfigBase())
. from ("mina: tcp: " + getHostNameInConfigBase(): getTCPPortInConfigBase()
+ "?codec=#mllpHL7Codec"​​)
require that MyDataSource either the registe and mllpHL7Codec also.

how to place?
when blueprint gives a hand to routebuilder it can no longer make a bind on
the registry
blueprint does not provide access to the registry camel.

Thank you for your help.