camel-users mailing list archives

From surya <surya46...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inserting rules dynamically into camel-drools component
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 18:20:32 GMT
You are welcome, that was just my 2 cents..let us know if you find any other
better alternatives.

By 'expensive' i mean for creating knowledgesession at runtime it depends on
various factors like:

1. rules reside on local file system vs on remote repository like guvnor
2. compilation time for the rules.
3. use case at hand and etc...

drools-camel component just makes it easy sometimes and sure it can be done
in pure drools as well. In our case we leverage on camel for several other
things and it made sense for us to rely on drools-component.

peace,
surya