camel-users mailing list archives

From kenhans <kenha...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject No hit during Multicast
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 13:12:23 GMT
hello,
we are using multicast to route messages to a number of endpoints. The
endpoints contain filter method  method to decide if the enpoint is going to
process the message or not. Is there a way to tell if no endpoints have
processed the message? In that case, we would like to put the message in an
"invalid message queue" or something similar. If there is no way doing this
using multicast, are there any other best practices?

Our mulitcast:

multicast().parallelProcessing().timeout(10000).onPrepare(new
DocumentDeepClone()).
.filter().method(producer, "filter")
.bean(producer, "createEvent")
.to(EndPointUri.INCOMING_EVENT_QUEUE);