camel-users mailing list archives

From bjacob <boneyja...@gmail.com>
Subject Receive SOAP message on a JMS queue and send the response SOAP message to a different JMS queue
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 22:15:24 GMT
Hi Experts -

I wanted to receive a SOAP message on a JMS queue and once the message is
received, needed to send a response message to a different JMS queue. I'm
planning to create a route similar to the following.

      from("jms:queue:CallBackListNotification.Request")
      .to("file://data?fileName=callbackrequest.xml");
      .from("file://data?fileName=callbackresponse.xml&noop=true")
      .to("jms:queue:CallBackListNotification.Response");

As shown above, I would like to save the incoming SOAP message on to a file
and create the response from  a static file(callbackresponse.xml) to send it
to the response queue.

Content of the callbackresponse.xml is given below.

=========callbackresponse.xml====================
<soap:Body>
<ns0:CallBackListNotificationResponse xmlns:ns0 =
"http://www.multispeak.org/Version_4.1_Release"/>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>
=========callbackresponse.xml====================

My question is - will this work? Is there a problem with this kind of
approach? or is there an alternative to do the same? My intention is to
mimic a program which reads a SOAP message from a queue and writes the
output SOAP message to a different queue.

Thanks
Boney