camel-users mailing list archives

From Lance Java 2 <lance.j...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Passing parameters as headers feels a bit hacky
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 07:23:27 GMT
I'm sure it could be kept generic if every endpoint was able to accept it's
own Configuration object (ie FileEndpoint accepts FileEndpointConfig and
FtpEndpoint accepts FtpEndpointConfig).

1. By using headers, am I correct to assume that these headers are passed to
every endpoint (not just the file endpoint)?
2. Lets assume I add a JMS endpoint to the route. Am I correct that all
headers will be added to the JMS message? If so, I will be exposing my
internal implementation details to external systems.