camel-users mailing list archives

From Chad Beaulac <cabeau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tcp socket client consumer endpoint?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:42:04 GMT
Hi Vid,

You are correct. camel-mina and camel-mina2 do not support this behavior at
this time. camel-mina2 will do this shortly. I have that scenario working
in my sandbox but it is not pushed to the repository yet. I'm also running
that scenario with a a Google Protocol Buffers Mina2 codec that I wrote;
which supports multiple message types over a single connection and handles
the scenario you laid out below. Look forward to seeing more camel-mina2
asynchronous functionality soon.

Regards,
Chad Beaulac
Objective Solutions, Inc