camel-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Daubman <>
Subject Looking for example init.d script for starting a camel-based application on system boot
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 03:07:19 GMT

I'm wondering if anybody has any example/working/in-use init.d scripts used
to start up a standalone camel-based app?

I'm currently using the Main class from camel-spring, but am flexible. I am
not using any container...

I have read through Camel In Action Chapter 13 as well as
would find some larger/production examples, along with the init.d
script (e.g. do people use nohup for starting java apps in production?) and
even your apps' 'main' if you can share it, to be very helpful.

Things like preference for how to demonize, rule-of-thumb/common vm-args,
any settings tweaked in main, etc... would be appreciated.