camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: handling exception at endpoints / solved
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 15:29:36 GMT
Good to know you could figure it out by yourself. I would response later to
your question with the solution you mentioned (I'm on a shopping tour with
my girl friend at present... ;-) ).

There are also others. Have a look at the parameter binding annotations:
http://camel.apache.org/parameter-binding-annotations.html

Happy Camel ride,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device