camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From atg roxx <>
Subject Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:45:25 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am facing a problem.

I am using camel jaxb to marshall and unmarshall java objects which is
working fine for me till now.
But now I got a special case where I am not able to properly unmarshall an
xml whose class have mulitple namespace (different for root element and sub

sample xml :

Class corresponding to each <element> is having different namespace.

I am using JaxbDataFormat for this unmarshalling and setting the partclass
name to the root element.


<City />
<PostalCode />
<HotelChain>Sample Hotel Chain</HotelChain>

I am able to unmarshall it but when i check the object created, I found
that the <request> and <partner> object are not set to values in the xml
but are set to null.

Could anyone let me know what can be the issue or how to resolve this .

atg roxx

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message