camel-users mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <r...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Jetty server...Performance testing ...
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:01:57 GMT
Hi Omar,

I believe the performance you get will depend on the CXF transport you are
using. Can you post your CXF JBossCBSWS bean definition?

Are you using a Jetty runtime to expose your HTTP endpoints? If so, you may
be able to tune your threading parameters according to this page:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jetty-configuration.html. Jetty behaves
asynchronously thanks to the Continuations API.

Additionally, you can consider splitting your route into segments with
different concurrency levels by using SEDA endpoints with the
concurrentConsumers option.

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
*Principal Consultant | FuseSource Corp.
raul@fusesource.com | fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com/>
skype: raul.fuse | twitter: @raulvk <http://twitter.com/raulvk>,
@fusenews<http://twitter.com/fusenews>
*