camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Read a file from network location
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:18:12 GMT
On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Gnanaguru S
<gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com> wrote:

> hi Marco,
>
> The route is started.
>
> 2092 [org.apache.camel.spring.Main.main()] INFO
> org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext - Route: route1 sta
> rted and consuming from: Endpoint[file://\\10.200.208.223/share/input]
>
> But it doesnt work. :(

Camel uses the java.io.File API.

I suggest to create some standalone java app with a main method.
And then create a File instance with the path. And see if you can list
files, load a file etc from there.
Then you can thinker with it, and debug etc. To see what is going on.

And make sure you have access/privilege to read from the share etc.