camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala Support
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:04:29 GMT
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Andreas Feldmann
<andi.feldmann@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> I have used the Java DSL for a while, but I would like to use the scala DSL
> for another project.
>
> So I would like to know: Is every EI-pattern supported by the scala DSL?
>
> I have discovered this page http://camel.apache.org/scala-dsl-eip.html and I
> am suprised that not every EI-pattern has got an scala example. Is scala
> fully supported?

Yeah that webpage is outdated. The Scala DSL should have all the EIPs.
You can find examples in the src/test of the camel-scala component, as
we have unit tests for the EIPs.

> Or is it possible to mix Java DSL with Scala?

Yes its just 2 programming languages, so whatever you can mix/match
with Java and Scala, you can do as well here.