camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Overwrite using camel
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:06:21 GMT
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Gnanaguru S
<gnanaguru.sattanathan@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am doing a simple route using camel
>
> <from uri:"file?fileName=//input/test.txt"/>
> <to uri:"file://output"/>
>
> Now If I keep a file test.txt, It will transfer to output folders, But I
> want this to happen every 10 seconds. Every time it writes, It should not
> write a new file. But it should overwrite the existing file.
>
> Because the source will be updated by one system, And the target file should
> be updated the same way.
>
> How can I do that ?

1)
You want to only pickup a file named - test.txt?

2)
You want this to happen every 10 sec
Use the delay=10s option

3)
And what should happen when after the file has been processed? Should
it be kept in the source folder, or moved, or deleted?

Use idempotent=false and/or noop=false, or move=xxx etc