camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Mule or Apache camel...
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 06:26:20 GMT
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Omar Atia <> wrote:
> Dears ,
> What is the difference between Apache camel and mule ! I have gone through integrations
with apache camel but didn't have the chance to do some in mule , may you please advise if
there is continuous development using mule like the open source we are seeing using apache

See the links from Ben

> Another question could we deploy mule on service mix ESB .

No not really. That would be like putting Tomcat inside Jetty, eg Mule
is an ESB that is intended to run as a server by itself.

> At the end which is best to integrate mule or apache camel?

There is not a single truth. You have to do your own evaluation and
pick whats best for you.

There is some blogs about comparison, such as

> Sent from my iPad

Claus Ibsen
CamelOne 2012 Conference, May 15-16, 2012:
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Author of Camel in Action:

View raw message