camel-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Palmér <magnus.palmer.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Bindy] Having trouble with the "required" field
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:04:23 GMT
Hmm, I had trouble with creating and applying patches, guess I have to
update my knowledge there of how to apply patches correctly.
Anyway, I merge this from trunk to my local 2.9.x branch instead:

Revision: 1292164
Author: ningjiang
Date: den 22 februari 2012 08:49:40
Message:
CAMEL-5018 support the set the default value on the field of bindy CVS
----
Modified :
/camel/trunk/components/camel-bindy/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/BindyCsvFactory.java
Modified :
/camel/trunk/components/camel-bindy/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/annotation/DataField.java
Modified :
/camel/trunk/components/camel-bindy/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/csv/BindySimpleCsvUnmarshallTest.java
Modified :
/camel/trunk/components/camel-bindy/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/model/simple/oneclass/Order.java

After that the merge my test run successfully. ( I had updated the tab test
case earlier, didn't get Aidas tests to compile on first two tries so I
used my own test case that I used when trying out this bug in 2.10).
(I first ran it before merge and it failed as expected.)

Not sure how to proceed from here.
There is the Jira ticket that I opened earlier that Willem later set to
resolved since it is resolved in 2.10 (but not 2.9.x).