camel-users mailing list archives

From Bob Jolliffe <bobjolli...@gmail.com>
Subject newbie question re LifecycleManagementStrategy
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:25:29 GMT
Hi

I am struggling a bit with loading a custom
LifecycleManagementStrategy.  (Like some previous posters I am looking
to load some xml routes on startup).

I have created a class DHIS2LifecycleManagementStrategy which extends
DefaultLifecycleManagementStrategy and overridden the onContextStart()
method.  But I'm not sure what exactly to put in my spring beans
configuration file in order for this strategy to be picked up.  I have
the following:

<!-- custom lifecycle strategy -->
<bean id="lifecyclestrategy" class="import
org.hisp.dhis.integration.management.DHIS2LifecycleManagementStrategy"
/>

<camel:context .... />

Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks