camel-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Burkard <sburk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to implement this usecase?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:57:54 GMT
Thanks for the tip Ashwin!

In the meantime I was able to isolate the usecase from the given
environment to be able to use a current camel release. The aggregator2
component fulfills my needs since I can combine "completionSize",
"completionInterval" as well as "forceCompletionOnStop" as triggers to
complete an aggregation interval. The transaction problems of the old
aggregator are also solved by using the persistence adapter of
aggregator2.

I am now trying to solve my case with aggregator2.

Cheers
Stefan