camel-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Burkard <sburk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to suspend/resume a route dynamically by programmation ?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:42:33 GMT
Hi

Have a look at http://camel.apache.org/polling-consumer.html. I think
you can solve your problem with a consumer that polls all 30 minutes
for a file.

Stefan

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:09, DEPREZ Arnaud     AWL-IT
<arnaud.deprez@atos.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to know if there is a way to suspend/resume dynamically by programmation.
>
> For example,
> When I receive a batch file (containing many records), I must process another file 30
minutes later.

> So in the beginning, my idea was :
> When I received the first file, I will ask to another route (this route should process
the second file) to wake up in 30 minutes and suspends itself after processing the file.

> I took a look on the following features :
>
> *         Quartz
>
> *         Cron
>
> *         ScheduledRoutePolicy (which it doesn't work like I want).
>
> But for those features, there are only simple samples on the net.
>
> I still haven't found my happiness so if someone has a good sample, I thank him/her very
much !
> Or maybe someone has a better idea to solve this problem ?
>
> KR,
> P please don't print unless you really need to
>

> ________________________________
>
> Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
> - 1130 Brussels - Belgium
> RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
> Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
> BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444
>
> "The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential
and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
> This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
> This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
> If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled
to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein
(e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
> If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately
after.
> The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject
to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."