camel-users mailing list archives

From "DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT" <arnaud.dep...@atos.net>
Subject RE: Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:20:58 GMT
Maybe it's a problem of namespaces.

Can you tell me if you use different namespaces for GetProductPriceOffers and partner/request
element ?
If they are different, it must be specified in your JAXB java class model.

KR,

Arnaud Deprez

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Müller [mailto:christian.mueller@gmail.com]
Sent: vendredi 13 avril 2012 12:58
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Camel Jaxb- Not able to unmarshall a xml

Which version of Camel do you use?
How do you use the JAXB Marschaller/Unmarschaller (explicitly or via the
FallbackTypeConverter)?
Could you share your code?

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device
Am 13.04.2012 12:45 schrieb "atg roxx" <atgroxx@gmail.com>:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I am facing a problem.
>
> I am using camel jaxb to marshall and unmarshall java objects which is
> working fine for me till now.
> But now I got a special case where I am not able to properly unmarshall an
> xml whose class have mulitple namespace (different for root element and sub
> elements).
>
> sample xml :
>
> Class corresponding to each <element> is having different namespace.
>
> I am using JaxbDataFormat for this unmarshalling and setting the partclass
> name to the root element.
>
> <GetProductPriceOffers>
>  <partner>
>            <Password>abc</Password>
>            <UserID>xyz</UserID>
>         </partner>
>
> <request>
>  <HotelDetails>
> <HotelAddress>
> <City />
> <Country>GB</Country>
> <PostalCode />
> <Region>GB</Region>
> </HotelAddress>
> <HotelChain>Sample Hotel Chain</HotelChain>
> <HotelCheckinDate>2011-08-19T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckinDate>
> <HotelCheckoutDate>2011-08-24T04:55:02-04:00</HotelCheckoutDate>
> <HotelName>Mariott</HotelName>
> <HotelRating>5</HotelRating>
> <NumberOfAdultTravelers>1</NumberOfAdultTravelers>
> <NumberOfInfantTravelers>0</NumberOfInfantTravelers>
> <NumberOfKidTravelers>0</NumberOfKidTravelers>
> <NumberOfRooms>1</NumberOfRooms>
> <NumberOfSeniorTravelers>0</NumberOfSeniorTravelers>
> <NumberOfYouthTravelers>2</NumberOfYouthTravelers>
> </HotelDetails>
>  </request>
> </GetProductPriceOffers>
>

> I am able to unmarshall it but when i check the object created, I found
> that the <request> and <partner> object are not set to values in the xml
> but are set to null.
>

> Could anyone let me know what can be the issue or how to resolve this .
>

> --cheers,
> atg roxx

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may
contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to
hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g.
reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately
after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data
corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."