camel-users mailing list archives

From "DEPREZ Arnaud AWL-IT" <arnaud.dep...@atos.net>
Subject How to suspend/resume a route dynamically by programmation ?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:09:35 GMT
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is a way to suspend/resume dynamically by programmation.

For example,
When I receive a batch file (containing many records), I must process another file 30 minutes
later.

So in the beginning, my idea was :
When I received the first file, I will ask to another route (this route should process the
second file) to wake up in 30 minutes and suspends itself after processing the file.

I took a look on the following features :

*         Quartz

*         Cron

*         ScheduledRoutePolicy (which it doesn't work like I want).

But for those features, there are only simple samples on the net.

I still haven't found my happiness so if someone has a good sample, I thank him/her very much
!
Or maybe someone has a better idea to solve this problem ?

KR,
P please don't print unless you really need to

________________________________

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may
contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to
hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g.
reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately
after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data
corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."