camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL and CXF Consumers
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 03:52:38 GMT
The trust manager is for the client. If you just want to configure the
cxf consumer, you just need to use the keystore.
<httpj:engine-factory bus="cxf">
    <httpj:identifiedTLSServerParameters id="secure">
      <httpj:tlsServerParameters>
        <sec:keyManagers keyPassword="password">
          <sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="password"
                      file="certs/cherry.jks"/>
        </sec:keyManagers>