camel-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Problems with Camel's Karaf commands
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:01:21 GMT
Hi Bengt,

JMX is only used for statistic. The purpose is to be able to display and
manage routes without the JMX layer (without the management feature
installed).

However, we can have a dual handling, with an option to choose to lookup
by OSGi services or JMX.

I will implement an enhancement on trunk for that.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré