camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: Multiple service for one Camel CXF endpoint
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:37:16 GMT
If you want to host multiple endpoints with the same address you can
consider use camel-jetty at the begining,
then use the CBR to route the request to different endpoint.

BTW, current camel-cxf doesn't support to expose multiple service at
the same address.

On Mon Apr 23 16:05:37 2012, Hervé BARRAULT wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a wsdl with multiple services to expose.
> Some services should be exposed through the same endpoint (even they are
> not defined in the same service). I checked that there is no operation name
> conflict.
> Is it possible to expose multiple services through the same camel/cxf
> endpoint or should i use multiple endpoint bind to the same address ?
> I guess the second case will be possible but i am not sure for the first
> one (cxfEndpoint as only an attribute for serviceClass).
> Can it be also a problem if I enable https ?
> Thanks for answers
> Regards
> Hervé

CamelOne 2012 Conference, May 15-16, 2012:
Blog: (English) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

View raw message