camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: New JMS connection being created for every message
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:59:05 GMT
The behaviour is caused by spring jms and is normal. The spring jms code
opens and closes the connection for every call. This is the expected
behaviour in JEE environments.
To improve the performance you need connection pooling.

Spring provides the
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/jms/connection/CachingConnectionFactory.html

for that.
You can wrap your original connection factory with it.

Alternatively you can check if MQ provides a pooling connection factory.

Christian