camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: RDF Integration
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 18:23:17 GMT
The short answer is: no, not at this time.

Your proposal sounds ok. I personally never used sesame. I just checked
and it uses a BSD license, which is good, no problems there. While as I
said previously my eyes were on jena, there is no problem having camel
multiple camel components targeting the same technology (we do it
already in camel).

Contributions are very welcome, if you want to take a stab at it, it's
not to hard. If you have any questions feel free to ping the list.