camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Camel Monitoring Tool
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 07:16:17 GMT
I donĀ“t know exactly how the fuse hyperic integration works but I guess
it is probably the same as at Talend.

We also offer a Hyperic integration which is just a Hyperic plugin that
discovers the camel jmx beans. So it is just for convenience.
All the monitoring data is already offered by the camel jmx beans and
you can of course also directly access this data.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de