camel-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad....@headstrong.com>
Subject camel http consumer for custom http server
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:20:57 GMT
Hi,

I have a custom http server in my application. I want an http endpoint which can act as a
consumer. I have tried using camel-jetty component, but it uses apache inbuilt jetty http
server.
Is there any way where I can configure the http\jetty endpoint to act as a consumer  to my
custom http server?

Thanks & regards,
Shadab

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***