camel-users mailing list archives

From Narita Bagchi <>
Subject JMX MeanProcessingRate
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:36:25 GMT
We have migrated our application to use Camel 2.9.0 from Camel 1.6.4. We were using JMX- MeanProcessingRate,
for display puropose along with other attributes. Is there a way I can get this value?

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***