camel-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetty server...Performance testing ...
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:09:20 GMT

In this case, you CAN configure the CXF Jetty instance we use based on the
config stuff documented at:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jetty-configuration.html

(assuming Spring)

However, I'm not sure you need to.   With the more recent versions of Jetty,
the "default" is a maximum of 256 threads in the pool.    A couple of those
are used for their selectors, but you still end up with potentially a lot of
threads available.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp