camel-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Yziquel <guillaume.yziq...@crossing-tech.com>
Subject Re: Tracing Camel routes, Unit of Work and From endpoint.
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:34:02 GMT
Le Monday 23 Apr 2012 à 16:20:35 (+0200), Claus Ibsen a écrit :
> Yeah go for #1.

Always? Because I read from

http://irclogs.dankulp.com/logs/irclogger_log/camel?date=2011-09-09,Fri&text=on

that using unit of work seems to provide a more easily accessible
history of messages. I was wondering to which extent
getRouteContext().getFrom() may differ from [1].

--
Guillaume Yziquel
Crossing-Tech