camel-users mailing list archives

From Fitzcaraldo <Brian.fitzger...@marlo.com.au>
Subject Suitable scenario for Camel?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 06:31:07 GMT
Hello

We have the need to pull changes from Salesforce to an internal system using
the web services API.  For those that have not used it, the WS connection to
salesforce has state in the sense that you must first login using a WS call,
then query the relevant objects using one or more WS calls and then logoff.

Can this be done in Camel?  Would I use a single Route for the complete
sequence?  Or a series of routes? eg one to logon and maintain the
connection a number of separate Routes for each query operation.

Has anyone done this before?

Would I be better off writing a Java app?