camel-users mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Registering Components in OSGi Using Spring XML File...
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 03:18:05 GMT
I don't want to have to import it.  I want to just use it throughout
ServiceMix just like I do all other components.  I solved it by borrowing
some code from OsgiComponentResolver and tweaking it a bit to find
components in the spring context.  I exported that guy as an OSGi service of
type ComponentResolver and with property component=wmq.

Thanks for the reply, though, Willem.  Keep up the good work on these
forums.  You guys are very responsive!