camel-users mailing list archives

From James Carman <>
Subject Registering Components in OSGi Using Spring XML File...
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:48:40 GMT
I am trying to set up a JMS component which connects to our WebSphere MQ
server.  I want to be able to use this component in other bundles.  I assume
I would need to get a ComponentResolver service set up.  It looks like
camel-core sets itself up to look for other bundles to start up and it
automatically adds service definitions for ComponentResolvers.  However, it
only looks for bundles containing the
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/* resources.  It there any way
to instruct Spring to register a ComponentResolver for my "wmq" component?
I think I have a pretty good idea of how to do this by rolling my own
support, but I thought I'd ask in case there's something "baked in" that I'm
missing (which I'm sure is the case).  Thanks!