camel-users mailing list archives

From marnold <malcolmarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Get specific dynamic file
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:26:30 GMT
Hi,

I receive a JMS message with a filename as a message property.  I then want
to use the file component to read this file from a directory, waiting if
necessary if the file does not exist.

This is what I have tried:

	<route id="fileRoute">
		<from uri="jms:queue:queueReadConfirm"/>
		<pollEnrich
uri="file:src/test/resources?move=.done&amp;fileName=${in.header.fileName}"
timeout="-1"/>
		<to uri="jms:queue:queue.incomingReplies"/>
	</route>

But this doesn't work.  It just picks up the first file it finds in the
directory, regardless of its filename.

Am I doing something simple wrong?  Or am I trying to achieve this in the
wrong way..?

Thanks in advance.