camel-users mailing list archives

From Neo <ratheet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.9 - <convertbodyto > fails to converts a XML JMS Body to Java Bean
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:03:04 GMT
Claus for the rescue !!

Thank you very much for your response Claus !!

I have temporarily used the below to resolve the original issue :

<from uri="">
<unmarshal>
            <jaxb prettyPrint="false" contextPath="mycontext"
                partClass="mycontext.MyClass" />
</unmarshal>
<log>
<to uri="">

(I could have used the jaxb dataformat itself, but wanted to try this
partClass option and see if this would even work )
When I use the above code snippet instead of the convertbodyto , and
re-executed the test case - Everything went fine.

Can you please validate if this would work atleast until the 2.9.3 or 2.10
are released ?
Is there a possibility to let us know when the release is scheduled for ?

Cheers,
Neo