camel-users mailing list archives

From Jens <>
Subject Using XML Catalog with XPath
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:24:34 GMT

is it possible to make Camel use a given XML catalog when using xpath in a

I'm encountering a problem where an incoming document includes a DTD
declaration with an invalid or unavailable SYSTEM ID. When I try to use an
xpath expression on this message the parser aborts with a SAXParseException:
"The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type
declaration must be well-formed." (invalid) or a FileNotFoundException

I'd like to simply supply a catalog file with the correct SYSTEM IDs to fix
this but I haven't found a way to use one short of writing my own