camel-users mailing list archives

From brbornia <brbor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File2 endpoint issue
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:02:08 GMT
Hey guys,

Forget my last post, I´m feeling stupid right now... The method begin must
return true to continue with the polling. After I fixed that, the polling
strategy started working as expected.

Now, I have another question related to that. I have set in my context an
error handler like this:

<onException>
	<exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
	<some_stuff_here/>
	<to uri="activemq:topic:error"/>
</onException>

But it´s not capturing the exception thrown in my
PollingConsumerPollStrategy, even returning true on rollback method.
Actually, I did not undertand completetly what the return of rollback means.

Anyway, is that the expected behavior or I am missing something again? Any
suggestions on how I could handle the exception like the above onException
clause? I really would like to use the camel benefits to handle my exception
instead of simple java code.

Thanks again,
Bruno.