camel-users mailing list archives

From mccabejj <mccab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WireTap - Defining custom ThreadPoolProfile
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:57:16 GMT
Thanks Claus.  Switching to ThreadPool instead of ThreadPoolProfile worked.

Another quick (hopefully) question on Thread Pools in Camel.  I think I've
observed that there are multiple ThreadPoolExecutor's created for each
route.  It seems to be 1 for every WireTap present on the route.  So if I
have 3 routes with 3 wiretaps each then there are 9 ThreadPoolExecutor
instances each with N number of available threads based on the profile.

Is this expected?  If so, I guess this is ok...?

I think this was noted by someone else in the following post:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/WireTap-threads-number-keeps-on-growing-td5557827.html
/"I now understand that each route has its own pool. So I have (10 *
#schedules) threads of wiretap."/

Thanks again for the great community support.

JM