camel-users mailing list archives

From vcheruvu <v_cher...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: tcp socket client consumer endpoint?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:43:25 GMT
Hi Chad,

  Currently, I have to implement a tcp client that connects to a remote
host. The following things takes place between client and remote host

1. Once connected to remote host, client send login message with a custom
message format converted into bytes over wire. Remote host  will send
sucessfull login code to client.
2. Once login is successfull,  TCP client send another  message that defines
our interest to get data from remote host as asynchronous mode. The remote
host will understand our message and publishes  data to our socket session.
3. While client is connected,  Remote host will send ping to Client for
heartbeat check. Client must respond to the heartbeat for remote host within
a time period, this is to ensure that remote host doesn't think that client
is down otherwise socket session is closed after 3 tries.

I am trying to see if above is possible with camel-mina2 with custom
processors/handlers for sending/receiving messages to/from remote host.

Kind regards,
-Vid-